Thursday 27 March 2014

Blog Update

Hey all,

Just want to apologize for not keeping my "new" blog updated this week - I have had a lot going on, I hope you are all making pips and cash in the bank it has been a great week shorting Gold especially.

I will start updating my blog again from next week properly however just dropping a line to say that PA is downwards and I am currently shorting Gold quite heavily with TPs within the 1270-1287 range and will keep adjusting these as PA moves and either I start to see supportive candles or further break through supports.

Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi EatPips,

    was kinda wondering why your posts here stoped, but now that's explained. Thought I followed your analysis on Only Gold thread. As a newbie I'd like to thank you for all those charts, views and explanation as why the moves are going where they are. Helped me a lot.

    Kind greetings from Slovakia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stefan,

      Your welcome - im glad my analysis can help you out in your trading and viewpoint.

      EP

      Delete