Saturday 15 March 2014

Silver Outlook for Week Commencing 17th March 2014

Silver made a new daily & weekly high on Friday. Almost touching the downward TL from where it pulled back from. I closed out all my longs on Silver on Friday however I am still 100% bullish on Silver in the long term.

Silver may return to 20.5 in the near future where there will be plenty of buyers waiting to get in. I am not going to trade Silver at the moment because I just do not see a good entry price at the moment. However I have set buy orders at the 20.5 price if it were to return there next week however ideally I am looking for 22 to be cleared and then will manually enter long at those levels if it clears, holds and uses 22 as a new support from which I will have my main TP at 23 and my final TP at 24.5.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Pip. As I can see on weekly chart. OKR bar appears. IMO, bullish to next week. Look like it will go tandem with her pair, GOLD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GR8 job Man = ep congrats, i opened shorts a bit late around 1353 area and take sl to be, waiting for yellen and gona open longs at 1350 with sl 1340.
    gl to all.

    ReplyDelete